8th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’22)
June 14 – 17, 2022 · Valencia, Spain (hybrid conference)
After the great success of the last HEAd conference, with 200 participants from more than 50 countries, we are pleased to announce the Eighth International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’22), as a virtual and face-to-face conference, simultaneously.
This conference is a consolidated forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching
- Teaching and learning experiences
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning)
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification)
- Scientific and research education
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility)
- New teaching/learning theories and models
- Globalization in education and education reforms
- Education economics
- Entrepreneurship and learning for employment
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment
- Competency-based learning and skill assessment
Participants from all over the world are expected to present their latest and unpublished research findings. The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals.
The HEAd’22 conference will be held on June 14-17, 2022 and hosted by the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), which has been recently ranked as the best technical university in Spain by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2021.
Valencia is the third largest city in Spain and is located on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea. It is the capital city of the Comunitat Valenciana region, which is major tourist destination in summer, and we recommend the visit once the pandemic is over.
The organizing committee looks forward to welcoming you all to a fruitful conference with open discussions and important networking to promote high quality education.
In case of questions related to the conference, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org