10th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’24)
June 18 – 21, 2024 · Valencia, Spain
We are pleased to announce the 10th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’24), which will bring together over 250 participants from more than 50 countries.
This conference is a consolidated forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions, and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies, and the organization of educational systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative teaching and learning experiences
- Evaluation and assessment
- Emerging educational technologies (e.g., Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality)
- E-learning strategies and methodologies
- New trends in HE research (e.g. new methodologies, topics)
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., placements, mobility)
- New teaching and learning theories and models
- Globalization and internationalization
- Comparative education
- Management and economics of education
- Employability and entrepreneurship
- Competency-based education
- STEM and health education
Participants from all over the world are expected to present their latest and unpublished research findings. The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to higher education professionals.
The HEAd’24 conference will be held on June 18-21, 2024, and hosted by the Faculty of Business Administration and Management of the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), which has been recently ranked as the best technical university in Spain by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2023.
Valencia is the third-largest city in Spain and is located on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea. It is the capital city of the Comunitat Valenciana region, which is a major tourist destination in summer, and we recommend the visit once the pandemic is over.
The organizing committee looks forward to welcoming you all to a fruitful conference with open discussions and important networking to promote high-quality education.
In case of questions related to the conference, please contact us at email@example.com